Wow!!! It's a HIT! Thank you!!!
** For Giving Tuesday, I am helping to spread knowledge of Synesthesia by donating 20
Sereya's Superpower books to
Libraries all across the US!
How does it work?
1. You purchase a book
2. Then send me the name of the Library where you would like a copy of the book to be sent if your Entry is chosen!
3. There will be a drawing on Dec. 20 - 20 Libraries from the Entries received will receive the book!
Come along to a magical world
Where Children taste colors,
See music dance around them,
Follow times & dates in 3D like spirals and more,
Where letters have personalities & colors,
And life can have infinite possibilities!
Meet Sereya, a little girl whose flowers taste like gummy bears, and music comes with the bonus of colorful clouds.
She has a unique and colorful view of the world, and one day she discovers it's not the one shared by most others.
Sereya's Superpower is the first in the Series,
Read and find out about these Real Life "Superpowers"!
With charming illustrations by Anita Morgan
- A wonderful book for Parents, Grandparents and Teachers too!
- Pages in back with information and resources on Synesthesia
- The first in the upcoming series!
- Follow on Instagram or Twitter on "Synesthesia Kids"